Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Overflow

September 2008

I have felt this overwhelming need over the past few weeks to find the "right" job and feeling like I am not being used to my fullest potential....I have had more free time on my hands in the last 3 weeks than I have had in years. Jackson is in school and my day consists of working out, looking for a job and cleaning my apartment...which is small so doesn't take much time. So today as I picked up a book in my frustration and crying out to God as to why I am where I am I came across this..."not overwork but overflow" Since I was 15 I have worked 2 and 3 jobs at a time...always volunteering for something and always feeling the need to be busy....yes I need to pay the bills but I trust that the season I am in at this time is one of resting and preparing for what God has in store. I ask for your prayers that God will continually remind me to rest....being grateful for all He has blessed me with and for what is to come. I want to "overflow." So that even in the seemingly meaningly tasks that I am doing right now I will bring glory to the Father!

No comments: