Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Running Back

March 2008

I am currently studying the life of David and the amazing heart of a human who I so seem to relate to...He was bankrupt in soul, demoralized, and terrified, but after going to the mountain top and then hitting the lowest valley...He was back...back at the foot of the throne...too many months had passed since he had last entered the indescribable place of God's presence, but he still recognized the Father....i so feel like him...through crisis I am reminded of all I know of God's ways...i plead with God now out of my intimate knowledge of Him no longer out of ignorance or naivete. For so much of my life my relationship with Him seemed based off of pleasing others and what I had been blessed with....and now I know that my relationship with Him is because ALL I NEED IS HIM...I so desire to continuly be guarded that the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart will be pleasing in His sight! I so desire to be used by Him...

No comments: